Monday, April 4, 2011

Hello, Welcome, and Here we go!

It's the beginning of an era, I think. In 2009 I said "yes" and with that came a commitment to him and to the game. Football has always been a part of his life, and is now a part of the life we share and will continue to share for the rest of our lives. We are starting a new path, High School Football. My job is to simply be supportive, look pretty, and know the game; a different story compared to my role last year. As the head coach of a middle school program, I pretty much ran everything except for plays.
Our wedding is June 16, 2012 and my wordrobe already consists of 50% football t-shirts, one of which says "Mrs. Coach Wray".
Give me suggestions and tips as you read,  I will rely on this for support as this new life commitment will leave me to writing much more.
Thank you all!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck, Audrey! I'll be followoing along on your journey!

    ReplyDelete